Monday, September 19, 2011

Purposelessness - school, looking for employment and the lack of opportunities

Looking at my blog, I realise that I have a problem in trying to criticize technology. Without working in the industry, it is easy to say whatever design is not the best. About a year ago, I had little to no interest in "powerful" gaming systems, but with a computer in front of me all day trying to write my thesis, procrastination became my new thing. Now that I am looking for work, I will spend time looking at the business section, technology and shamefully much less at world politics.

Regarding my personal situation, I wonder if I made the right decisions. Actually I am aware that unsatisfied with whatever situation I was in at the time prompting me to move around and do something else. Here is a breakdown of my life since the end of high school. There is some overlap, but it is more less a good representation of my life. I could rework the periods that I was working and still looking for work, but that would make an even more depressing pie chart!



No comments:

Post a Comment