Monday, September 5, 2011

Keyboards are here to stay

I find the keyboard the best input device for my computer. I will never be able to code, draw or write at a speed that my processor can run. Only when playing video games or editing video, do I ever need the power. However doing the tasks that I want to do, when I want to do them is very important.

Keyboard shortcuts are amazing, they make all the difference when working with software as you can concentrate on what you are doing, make a rapid change and continue doing what you are doing. The mouse, even if it is controlled with a Trackpoint, cannot match the time it takes to do the combinations done with two or three keys.


Which keyboard shortcuts do you use most?
Spacebar
PgUp/PgDn
F11 for full screen
I use the mouse so I don't have to remember shortcuts
CTRL plus or minus for zoom


  
pollcode.com free polls 


No comments:

Post a Comment