Monday, August 1, 2011

Rusty Hearts - System Requirements - I guess

I really like the style of Rusty Hearts. It is a knock off of Devil May Cry, but you can change the weapons, etc. There is a lot less freedom if you compare it to Devil May Cry, as the scenes or lands feel limited, but I have yet to comment as it will probably improve post closed-beta.

With any game you should just try to install the game (or demo) and see if it runs
here.

However the requirements are much more like the ones found on the Perfect World site

Operating System
Windows® XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, or Windows 7

CPU

Intel® Pentium® 4 at 1GHz, (Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.)

RAM

1GB of RAM (2GB or more recommended for XP, 3GB or more for Windows Vista and Windows 7)

Hard Disk

5GB of Hard Drive Space or more (14GB or more preferred)

Graphic Display

3D video chipset with pixel and vertex shader model 1.3 supported. GeForce 4 Ti4200 64MB or ATI Radeon 8500 64MB or newer for Windows XP. For Windows Vista and 7, a GeForce FX 5200 128MB or ATI Radeon 9500 128MB or newer is needed.

Sound Drivers

DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers

Network

Broadband Internet connection required



My system is just over the min specs :

2GB RAM
1.7 Ghz Pentium M ( considerably more performance than Pentium 4 1.5GHz)
128MB Graphics adapter with Shader model 2.0 ( Quadro FX Go700 should offer better performance over the GeForce FX5200)

Maybe I should try in Windows 7 - I get a WEI 3.2 for Aero and 3 for games !

The game is more less unplayable from the intro - it takes me 5 minutes to log in. My GPU is not under stress, however the CPU is 100% the whole time. I believe the game is not optimized.

Perhaps the game is more CPU dependent, however until recently there was nothing that I could not do with my old Dell M60...

No comments:

Post a Comment