Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sitting in a café with a computer is the norm

I should be outside going for a hike. Unfortunately, I am in the process of looking for work. That means that I have wasted thousands of hours customizing my resume, writing cover letters and failed attempts to making contact with people. Mingling for finding employment simply is not fun.

Nevertheless, it is difficult to avoid how the the tools we use, or the products we buy can fit into our identity. I have found a certain loyalty to a brand. It comes down to a number of factors and the excellent customer service.

If you want to feel as though people are looking at you, sit under a TV screen. In fact people may not be looking at you because they find you attractive, the programming, even on mute is keeping their attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment