Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Being normal

I cannot say I like to hear commercial radio, nor can i say that enjoy talking about politics that much these days, but somehow my identity is still really attached to people. It cannot be otherwise.

Lately, my kick has been computers. I spent so much more money on them that I really needed to, but I guess that I a drive that makes little sense. Really with this machine that has a really good keyboard, a huge wuxga screen and apparently a good gpu for professional use, I have nothing to complain about.

In the end though it is a computer. I will find another combination of objects to define my identity. My current programme of study is not anything that I would have liked ten years ago, but my curiosity is pushing me in that direction.

I just listened to a feature on CBC Ideas "Tale of Genji"- now really want to read it so that I can talk with my Japanese friend about it. I have tons of Chinese literature that I have not yet gotten through !

No comments:

Post a Comment