Thursday, June 9, 2011

Electronic junk and clutter

It is inevitable : more devices come out, not performing much better than what you already have, but there is strange desire to acquire that latest thing.

iPhone, portable Internet, music, hmmm... I see little reason to continuously communicate what I am doing in life.

Nevertheless, I have come to adore high resolution screens, the trackpoint and decent keyboards, and computer silence. It seems that the basics of computing are not going to change any time soon.

Looking at Intel's Ultrabook, - thin, light and powerful. Well I cannot say that portability is the most important requirement. Heck I would love to be able to bring two laptops with me whenever I travel. I will just in case I have a problem with one, I can use the other.

That being said, I have to find a way to kick my electronic consumption habit. Being satisfied with what I have is not that difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment