Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Turning this blog into branded content...

I am listening to The Current on CBC, and I am imagining what it would be like to be a publisher, a site which takes pride in good writing and reporting.

For the longest time, I recall seeing reports on Global TV which were non-news : new tech products, car reviews, product trends etc. The majority of the entries on this site have demonstrated a preference for some brands over others. The expressions were genuine. Given I am not a reviewer, I did not have access to a plethora of products or did I ever claim to have a background in journalism to give a degree of credibility of my posts.

If advertising were to be part of this website as a legitimate post, I would have to doubt any integrity that I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment