Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The internet, drinking and writing to your ex

The first and last items of the title are the most important. Perhaps I would not be writing this now, had I not consumed a couple glasses of wine, however, I know I think about my ex on a daily basis. We didn't leave on bad terms, however there was a partially mutual agreement that we would not communicate once I found myself in a different geographic space. ( Writing without gender is tricky - should I present my character or the plot and conflict first?) Regardless of the technical challenges of the writing style, I admit that I still have strong feeling for my ex even if almost three years have passed since we have seen each other.

Does that mean that I haven't managed to meet anybody new? Yes and no. Yes because nothing has lasted, and no, because some romantic embraces are in my memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment