Monday, April 16, 2012

Bouncing back from social networking ( Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)

I made an effort in the past couple months to make use of the social networking tools. In fact I cannot say that I made that much of an effort. In fact, I created the accounts, but could not be bothered to sign in on a daily basis, nor did I want people to know what I am up to.

In some respects, not using LinkedIn may be a fault, but I keep contact with the people with whom I believe it is necessary.  Were I an employer, searching for a name online may not be a good method to determine whether or not someone is a suitable candidate, however it is one method that was never available in the past.

So I tried for under a month using a Facebook , Twitter, LinkedIn - but now, the accounts have been deleted. I failed to find any use for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment