Monday, August 24, 2015

Give me a reason to get a new phone - smart or not

I am currently back on to my BlackBerry Curve 8350 - I tried a touch screen, but got annoyed with muted phone call, erratic auto-correct and the annoying onscreen camera button, or lack of one. 
It is not a modern phone by any stretch, however, I like it. I drop it on the ground, it is just about indestructible. Actually it isn't, but it is small and light enough that its own weight isn't a problem.

As for the uses of this phone to a newer one, I fail to see what a new phone can do. Sure there are tons of apps, but really, I am not sure what I would do with a new device. I can text, e-mail, use GPS navigation, call people, stream audio etc. Browsing sometimes leaves to desire, but I have a computer, and when necessary a really good camera, should I want to take shots that I want to share or print.

I think I'll hold on to it quite a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment