Saturday, October 27, 2012

Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000




Although I do appreciate the curve in the keyboard, I feel that I make a lot more mistakes with the Microsoft 3000 Comfort Curve than I did when using my ThinkPad. Furthermore, the keyboard is noisy.
Some key configurations baffle me: My much loved "Context Menu" is now done with a combination Fn+Left Shift; the Pause/Break key has been removed to accommodate the larger Delete key.

For 10$ for a new keyboard combo, I cannot complain, but the last time I was using an external keyboard, the Logitech Access, with its deep keys and traditional layout, I could get through more sentences with less mistakes.

By the way, when using the keyboard is does not appear to be so curved as in the image above.

With regard to the mouse, I have yet to take it out of its packaging : my Logitech  M-BZ105A is quite good. There is a love-hate relationship with the forward back buttons. I think I still prefer my Trackpoint over an external mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment