Friday, March 23, 2012

Quizno's is inconsistent and awful

The later adjective is not fair. In fact I have had a couple good sandwiches from Quizno's but my last experience was bad. Really bad.

I could not see the staff make the sandwich. Furthermore, the tongs were not cleaned between orders. In other words, they may have come in contact with cheese or other foods and contaminate an other sub.

In regards to my last order, I would usually have Guacamole with my sub, as it is included. This last time I requested it, but was charged. For 1.59$, I got about a teaspoon of Guacamole. If I would have seen the preparation, that is if the preparation table would allow customers to see, I would have contested.

I contacted the company through their website, but got no response. This is a public complaint of the quality of Quizno's.

No comments:

Post a Comment