Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Messages for the upcoming days

I am aware that just about nobody reads this blog. None of my friends have the address, nor would I like them to. Often enough my grammar is so poor that it would further give them reason not to recommend me to anybody for employment.

Nevertheless, here are some entries that I hope to make over the next couple days :
  1. Using a Wacom Penabled Tablet PC with Windows 7 64-bit and getting pressure sensitivity working in Gimp and Inkscape
  2. A review of shaving technology : it will be brief as I have already seen hundreds of sites and images related to the daily activity which embodies hygiene and manliness.
  3. Bean cooking techniques : Canned beans are disgusting ( the last word being an adjective indicates a relative standpoint. ) Unfortunately, many people do not know how to prepare beans so they avoid buying them altogether. When not prepared properly, the results can be rather unpleasant. I hope to find a few guides to make the process of cooking beans successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment